2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Stroke Association is a proud member of Charities Review Council. The Charities Review Council is an independent resource for people who make contributions to support charities.
The Minnesota Stroke Association is a proud member of Community Health Charities Minnesota. Community Health Charities Minnesota is an alliance of leading nonprofit health research and service organizations whose mission is to improve lives affected by chronic illness by investing in health research, services and education.
In the Winter edition of Stroke Matters, read about a charity fundraiser that is focused on stroke awareness, our Speaker's Bureau, why giving is important and more!
Click here to read Stroke Matters.
The 2015 Strides for Stroke will take place on Saturday, May 16 at four locations in Minnesota:
- Duluth: Essentia Health - First St Building
- Rochester: Silver Lake - East Pavillion
- Saint Cloud : CentraCare Health Plaza
- Saint Paul/Maplewood: Battle Creek Regional Park
Registration will be available in early March. Click here for more information.
Apparel for the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance and Minnesota Stroke Association
Show your support for these organizations by displaying their logos on a shirt, hoodie or hat. No matter the season, it's always a good time to raise awareness for two organizations that give help, hope and a voice to people living with the effects of stroke or brain injury, as well as their families, friends and the professionals who serve them.
Help fight against stroke
- Stroke is a leading cause of disability in the United States
- Someone in the United States has a stroke every 40 seconds. Every four minutes someone dies of stroke
- In 2010, the estimated cost of stroke in the United States was $53.9 billion. This total includes the cost of health care services, medications, and lost productivity.
Survivors of Stroke
If you have survived a stroke and are seeking information or resources, click here.
Family & Caregivers
If you are the caregiver for a family member or a friend who has had a stroke, please click here.